Welcome!

Welcome to my blog about art and design. Get inspired for your next project and see what I'm working on and teaching about right now.

FACE ME is ready!

Face Me is ready to be installed at ArtPrize 2011. We are taking it downtown tomorrow (becasue it's raining today and I want to make sure the paint is dry)

Good news! Face Me is one of only a handful of ArtPrize projects to make it on Kickstarter. They helped me raise the funds for Face Me and here's the video that was posted for the project campaign. Over 30 people signed up as backers for the ArtPrize sculpture and we raised enough to pay almost all the expenses.



I hate to say it but there was about $900 devoted solely to gasoline for my Ford explorer. I need a big vehicle to haul around all the stuff and the finished sculpture itself.






No comments:

Post a Comment