Welcome!

Welcome to my blog about art and design. Get inspired for your next project and see what I'm working on and teaching about right now.

ArtPrize 2011; FACE ME; Artbeing Update

Hey, everyone! There is a lot happening and I can't keep up. I'll give you all the info I have up to this date. Look for more great photos and video Labor Day weekend.
You can see almost the whole skeleton here. The head is missing! But there will be a lot more added to this structure. You can see how it will be about 6 1/2 feet tall.
Working on the legs. See the red hot iron below. This is how we're bending it. The feet are being welded here.


The forge is fired up until the coals are nice and hot. Then the iron is placed in the coals until it's red hot and bendable. You will see lots of twists and bends in FACE ME.


No comments:

Post a Comment